Sunday, April 26, 2009

Di-Tagged oleh Shep

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think...

1. Pick Your Artist: All American Rejects
2. Are you male or female: Damn Girl
3. Describe yourself: Girl of My Dreams
4. How do you feel about yourself: Gives U Hell
5. Describe where you currently live: Real World
6. If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Top Of The World
7. Your favorite form of transportation: On the Floor
8. Your best friend is: Pillsbury Doughgirl
9. Your favorite color is: My Paper Heart
10. What’s the weather like: Sunshine
11. Favorite time of day: 11:11 PM
12. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Stab My Back
13. What is life to you: Fembot
14. What is the best advice you have to give: Why Worry
15. If you could change your name, what would it be: Mona Lisa
16. Your favorite food is: She Mannequin
17. Thought for the Day: Time Stands Still
18. How I would like to die: Happy Endings
19. My soul’s present condition: Too Far Gone
20. My motto: The Wind Blows

Now, i tagged everybody that hasn't been tagged by shep (equals to none)
p/s shep:Yes, we don't have that much friend

1 comment: