Monday, March 30, 2009

I think i've found my passion

For the past few weeks or so, I've been watching makeup tutorial on youtube..Out of boredom(incase you didn't know, there haven't been much work at the office for the past few months..maybe impact of the global economic crisis..yup..definitely)..
However, I found it very interesting....I'ts all fun, how a person face can change so much..
Using so many colors...All colorful and fun..So many techniques and items that i didn't even know exist.... before i know it, I'm addicted to the tutorials....even if you are not a makeup geek..Its just good to know right?..Knowledge comes in different shapes n sizes..hihi

This is,without doubt, my favorite tutorial..I definitely wanna try this if i ever go to any Halloween party...


(do check Julia's other tutorials @ http://www.youtube.com/user/MissChievous .... she's 1heck of an artist)
Don't you just agree?...Its so unique...



This one down here is also one of my favorite look for Halloween...It kinds of shift that scary, gloomy and creepy mood of Halloween to something cheerful..A night for partying...


(visit Marlena @http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupGeekTV)

Most of the makeup gurus on youtube are self taught...How cool is that???...
Then it striked me...Maybe this is it..my passion...You know how it feels when your lifetime crush suddenly came up to you and say "I love U"...This is just like that only 10000000 times better...***sigh***...
I'll get all smiling and cheerful everytime i touch my collection of brushes...at the first stroke of the eyeshadow on the eyelid, i'm sooooooooooo happy i think my heart pop out off my rib cage....
What can be better..
So I've decided...If these youtube gurus can do it..I can too..I'm self teaching right now...With my guinea pigs,I mean BEST FRIENDS by my side..I'm doing good..Infact, I think I'm doing great..


p/s: to the guinea pigs,you know who you are..thanx for being so supportive...
(my left eye is twitching while writing this entry..can it be some kind of bad omen..CHOI!!)
to cooking, don't feel left out..I'll always love you...I just think we need to take a break for a while.

1 comment: